April 24th - 27th, 2016, in Smolenice, Slovakia
This is the on-line registration form for CESCG 2016. Please fill in
your data carefully! After submitting the form, you will be notified about the registration via email.
The online registration is only possible for participating groups
(see the call for participation).
The seminar fees for CESCG 2016 are set to €180 for regular participants and are requested to be paid cash at the registration desk immediately after arrival. Students registered as full time student at a college or University will get a discount if they register as students and show a valid student-id card at the registration desk. Please note that you will be charged with a higher fee in case you want to register after the deadline. Attendants without prior online registration loose the options for student fees.
Students may also apply for:
- if the university can not refund the fee. The applications will be checked with the supervisors.
- Sponsorship by the organizers
- if the student presents a paper, the university can not refund the fee and the financial situation of the student does not allow him/her to pay the reduced fee. The sponsorships will be assigned after the registration deadline, depending on the budget of the CESCG 2016.
The registration fee includes free access to:
- Admission to all seminar sessions, printed conference program, usually there is a scientific exhibition.
- Accommodation directly in the mansion for three nights. There is a private parking lot for participants.
- Buffet breakfast, warm lunch and dinner are served in the dining hall. Additional calories are supplied in form of cakes and hot drinks during coffee breaks. In case of fire-friendly weather there is a grill party on the second evening.
- Social program
- There are many small sport events organized in the free time at the venue sport place(s): Frisbee, volleyball, cricket, table tennis, even rock climbing is possible not far away. Participants often organize music jam sessions in the evenings. Do not forget to bring your music instrument.
- There will be an exciting exhibition of our industry partners during the first day. Please register separately at Eventbrite.
Registration closed, the deadline passed.